- Turnabout will evaluate your items within 48 hrs.
- Your account can be used for both clothing & furniture and your Rewards Points are good in all six Turnabout locations.
- When items sell you have the option to be paid by cheque or by store credit.
- Cheques are issued quarterly and they expire after 4 months. It’s up to you to keep up with your account.
- Cheques are held at the store for pick-up unless you phone and ask for them be be mailed.
- All home furnishings and decor are property of the consignor until purchase. You may reclaim your items at any time, unclaimed and unsold items & expired cheques become the property of Turnabout.
- Items not accepted for consignment can be donated to charity.
- Accounts are charged for any service costs such as dry-cleaning, repairs & authenticating fees.
- The appraised price is the fair market value, but it might not be the final price - items are markdown due to sales promotions and length of time in store.